Sunday, December 31, 2017

Books read in December 2017

New:

1. Forensics and Fiction: Clever, Intriguing, and Downright Odd Questions from Crime Writers by
D. P. Lyle, MD
2.  Sugar Falls: A Residential School Story by David Alexander Robertson, Scott B. Henderson
3. Flint and Fire: The Complete Poems of E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake) 
4. Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
5. A Midwife's Tale: The Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785-1812 by Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
6. The F-word by Jesse Sheidlower

Reread:

1. Kindred in Death
2. Missing in Death

3 comments:

laura k said...

Ooo, a Midwife's Tale! Has that been reissued, or did TPL have an old copy? I was wondering if Call The Midwife would renew an interest in that book. I read it ages ago.

Very interesting nonfiction list this month.

impudent strumpet said...

You know, I have no idea whether it was old or reissued! There were no indicators that made me remember the book as either old or new, and it's gone back to the library now so I can't check.

laura k said...

Fortunately the internet will answer my questions. :)